Rules and Regulations
1.Students should register their names by filling up the form “Master Placement Student Registration Form” provided by Placement Office. Only those students who have registered    will be allowed to participate in the placement activities.
2.The eligibility criteria provided by the visiting company will be the considered as final.
3.All students have to enter their details exactly as the details existing in ERP database.
4.All students must compulsorily attend all the pre-placement training programmes / workshops arranged by college/department.
5.It is the responsibility of the student to check announcements / notices / updated information / shortlisted names etc. in the notice boards of Placement /Department    Notice Board.
6.Department placement coordinator is the single point of contact for the concerned department students for all kinds of clarifications & communications (such as    registration for placement assistance, updating the database, etc.)
7.Students will be timely informed regarding on-campus/pooled campus placement drives.
8.Students attending campus interviews should adhere to the following instructions:
(a)Students must report at the venue of pre-placement talk and interview 15 minutes before the scheduled time.
(b)Students must carry minimum 3 copies of their resume, photocopies of all Original certificates, 5 pass port size photographs neatly placed in a folder.
(c)A student in casual dress will not be allowed for the pre-placement talk/Recruitment Process.
9. Students are expected to keep ready an updated copy of resume with all genuine and complete details and upload the same copy into registration portal.
10. Students must prefer to be in Uniform/formal dress-up whenever they participate in any interaction with a company, unless specified by the company for another     dress code.
11. Late comers for aptitude test / GD / interview may not be allowed to appear for the selection process.
12. A student who applies and gets shortlisted is bound to go through the entire selection process. Any student who withdraws deliberately in the middle of the     process will be debarred to appear for upcoming placement drives
13. After successful submission of the online registration, it will not possible for resubmission or modification of the data. However if any student wants to modify the data at later stage in view of incorrect details submitted, improvement in CGPA, clearing off backlogs etc , they should submit hard copy application along with proof of documents with the recommendation of respective department placement faculty coordinator and HoD.
14. For any queries, students should send mail to
firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as Registration Query from their registered email.
15.Only those students who have registered with Placement office - JNEC within the stipulated time are only eligible to participate in the placement process.